a watermark in beamer

Vicky
Hello everyone,
I'm doing a presentation with LaTeX-Beamer, with Berkley theme. I would like to put a watermark but only in the title page. I have tried with:

\mode<presentation>{\usebackgroundtemplate{\includegraphics[width=\paperwidth]{Portada_marca2.jpg}}}

but the watermark appears in all transparencies.

Thanks in advance.

Re: a watermark in beamer

Kjell Magne Fauske
On 2/20/07, Vicky <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm doing a presentation with LaTeX-Beamer, with Berkley theme. I would like
> to put a watermark but only in the title page. I have tried with:

To keep the template changes local to a frame, do it like this

{
  \usebackgroundtemplate{\includegraphics[width=\paperwidth]{Portada_marca2.jpg}}
  \begin{frame}
    \titlepage
  \end{frame}
}

The outer {} pair are scope delimiters.

Hope this helps!

Regards
Kjell Magne Fauske

Re: a watermark in beamer

Vicky
thank you very much for your help!! The solution proposed by Steve does'nt work, the transparence is the same. Nevertheless, the solution proposed by Kjell works!! Thak you very much!! Kind regards.