justified text in beamer

ccamacho (Bugzilla)
Hi All,

I am here having some hard time making beamer justify my text. Is it possible at all to get justified text in beamer? If so, how can I do it?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Cheers,

ccamacho

=
CNC-Professional Electric
Quality Efficiency Service Prior Supply electric appliance in vast.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=3e8c2fccf7b783d907dae64ce7bcffe1

--
Powered by Outblaze

Re: justified text in beamer

Martin Heller
Cristopher Camacho skrev:
> I am here having some hard time making beamer justify my text.
 > Is it possible at all to get justified text in beamer?
 > If so, how can I do it?

\documentclass{beamer}
\usepackage{ragged2e}
\usepackage{lipsum}
\begin{document}
\begin{frame}
   \frametitle{Foo}
   \justifying
   \lipsum[1]
\end{frame}
\end{document}

Re: justified text in beamer

Walter Cazzola
On Tue, 22 Jul 2008, Cristopher Camacho wrote:

> I am here having some hard time making beamer justify my text. Is it
> possible at all to get justified text in beamer? If so, how can I do
> it?

a quite easy way to get it is to put:

\renewcommand{\raggedright}{\leftskip=0pt \rightskip=0pt plus 0cm}

in the preamble.

I hope this helps.

Walter

--
Walter Cazzola, PhD - Assistant Professor, DICo, University of Milano
E-mail [hidden email] Ph.: +39 010 353 6637  Fax: +39 010 353 6699